Sunday, November 15, 2009

WORD PUZZLER - November C

WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS

Q1.
Sumo's fighting attire (3 points)


Q2.
The aim of this sport is to hit the target (2 points)


Q3.
Synchronised swimming was once called ______ ballet (1 point)


Q4.
A sport similar to cricket but played with a bat shaped like a paddle (3 points)


Q5.
Sport involving granite stones and brooms (3 points)


Enter by commenting on this post on my blog (comments left on my original blog post will remain hidden until competition close) or emailing bookwordlover@gmail.com . For more instructions see "How The  Competition Works" on my blog's right sidebar. Winners will be announced 1 week from crossword puzzle post date. Enjoy!

Follow or subscribe to my blog to make sure you don't miss out on your free word puzzle game weekly!

3 comments:

Nick November 18, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

A1 Mawashi, A2 Archery, A3 Water, A4 Vigoro, A5 Curling

Plopper ngdenman@gmail.com

~Jennifer~ November 21, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Q1
Q2 Archery
Q3 Water
Q4
Q5 Curling

jennsicurella at verizon dot net

Laura Hartness November 22, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

I'm going to comment here, but just to be safe I'm also going to email my answers. I'm solving this puzzle in association with your Booklover Book Reviews contest.

Q1. MAWASHI
Q2. ARCHERY
Q3. WATER
Q4. VIGORO
Q5. CURLING

Thanks!

Laura Hartness
CalicoCritic@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP